Prime Minister’s Farmers Honor Fund Scheme
Mumbai : The 10th installment of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Sanman Yojana was credited to the account in December last year, but this year, there is curiosity as to when the installment will be credited. So far only arguments have been put forward but the date for submission of this installment has been announced. The installment will be credited to the account of eligible farmers on December 15. This is the tenth installment to be collected and this will provide support to the farmers. The government is ready to transfer the installment along with the entire process soon.
The money will be deposited on this day
Under the Prime Minister’s Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana, Rs. 6,000 per annum is given to farmers. (PM KISAN SANMAN YOJNA) The government intends to collect the 10th installment by December 15, 2021. Last year, on December 25, 2020, the government had credited the money to the farmers. Therefore, the government intends to raise money during this period.
If you are a farmer and you want to avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, you have to register first. If you register quickly, you will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme. Otherwise you will have to miss this opportunity too. It is very easy to register in this plan.
Registration can be done through this
You can also register at home. You will have to fill in this information online. Apart from this, registration can also be done in Panchayat Samiti or Customer Service Center. No need to go to the office or customer service center for registration. You will be able to register at home. Only eligible farmers will be able to register.
Eligible farmers can register as such
* First you have to go to the official website of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Sanman Yojana.
* Now go to the ‘Farmers’ Cornerla.
* Here you have to click on ‘New Farmer Registration’ option.
* Aadhaar number has to be included.
* At the same time, the state has to be selected by entering the captcha code and then the next process has to be done.
* You need to fill in all your personal information in this form.
* Bank account details and agriculture related information will also have to be filled.
* Then you can submit the form. (The 10th installation of PM Kisan Samman Yojana will soon be credited to farmers’ accounts)
Will edible oil prices go down now? Central government’s decision to reduce import duty
Nanded tops Marathwada in ‘e-crop survey’, public awareness result
The concept of ‘Zero Budget Agriculture’ in Maharashtra, now again the need for natural agriculture