Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh): An ITI student living in Pandyakhedi consumed poison on Wednesday. Police said that Alpesh (17), son of Shahzad Gauri from Makdon, died after consuming poisonous substance.
He was a student of ITI College and lived in a rented house in Pandyakhedi. His brother Faizan told the police that he became depressed after failing the exams. He was hospitalized on Wednesday when his health deteriorated.
Treatment was started, but he died at night. Police conducted the autopsy in the presence of family members on Thursday.
news source (www.freepressjournal.in)