Fireworks in marriage house RS News


RS Updates,

Nishiganj: At around 9:30 pm on Sunday night, there was a sensation in Nishiganj due to firecrackers in a marriage house. Adjacent to Madanmohan house, Srivas Biswas’s daughter was married that day. The accident took place during the marriage ceremony in front of that wedding. At that time, a burst firecracker fell into the load of jute and caught fire. The fire spread to the area adjacent to the wedding hall and the pandal, causing panic in the wedding hall. The locals tried to put out the fire. The staff of Nishiganj fire station quickly rushed to the marriage house after receiving the news. Police from Nishiganj outpost also came. After the fire was brought under control, the wedding ceremony started.

The post Fireworks in wedding house appeared first on Uttarbanga Sambad Latest news and happenings about North Bengal today.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here