Bundi News, Bundi Rajasthan News, Tailor Shop, Short Circuit, Fire, Cl – Fire in a tailor’s shop due to short circuit, ashes of clothes and other items. Watch video…

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

A fire broke out in a tailor’s shop located at Amartya crossroads of Hindoli gram panchayat late on Wednesday night due to electrical short circuit, the machines, clothes and other items kept there were burnt to ashes.

carousel. A fire broke out in a tailor’s shop located at Amartya crossroads of Hindoli gram panchayat late on Wednesday night due to electrical short circuit, the machines, clothes and other items kept there were burnt to ashes.
Tailor Surajmal Saini told that he had gone home after closing the shop at night. When he came to open the shop on Thursday morning, all the items were burnt to ashes there.
Saini said that the fire has caused a loss of more than one and a half lakh rupees. Seeing the report to the sub-divisional officer, Saini has demanded financial help on the damage caused by the fire.

- Advertisement -

Today Ravana will be burnt in Chaita
carousel. On Friday, 50 feet high Ravan Dahan will be done in the village Panchayat Cheta of the area.
The members of Shiv Kala Mandal told that since the last days local artists are busy making effigies of Ravana and on Thursday, the effigy has been prepared and erected in the Cheteshwar Mahadev temple premises. Its combustion will be done on the day of Dussehra.





- Advertisement -





- Advertisement -